paintedpixels.co.uk

New Park Barn

Built in 1770 and looking strikingly like a small castle with towers either end bearing arrow slit windows, this Folly has been converted to a private residence and renamed Fox Covert Hall. The towers once bore castellations but these were removed around 1929 during the conversion. As with all of Williams' follies, its best side faces the Hall when viewed from across the valley.

photo to come